By day I work in advertising and marketing but the rest of the time I’m thinking about shoes… even when I should be doing other things.
Located in New York City’s Upper East Side, my style is a mix of high and low, classic lines with unique details. Sophisticated Precious I fall in love with the shape of a heel and I can’t resist. As Bergdorf Goodman once said, I have the best shoe collection outside of a museum. I’m also the Keeper of #TheCarnelianKitten.
Shoe Daydreams has been featured on:
* Seventeen.com – “Cool blogs about Fashion and Style”
* Featured on 5th/58th, Bergdorf Goodman’s blog – “Best Shoe Picks for Fashion Week and Beyond”
* Winner of the 2010 Top 50 Shoe Fashion Blogs ranking by Online MBA
* Featured on Apartment Therapy Shoe Organization Roundup
* Listed as one of the top 10 shoe blogs by Blogs.com
* Ranked #4 on Wikio.com for Top Shoe Blogs
* The Daily Reviewer lists Shoe Daydreams as a Top Shoe Blog
* Profiled in The News and Record
* Featured shoe blog on Alltop.com
* A Vintage Style Muse on Debutante Clothing
* Guest Blogger on Green Grechen “How to buy vintage shoes”